- This event has passed.
CTS leak test data 101: Tips on analyzing Sentinel data for process optimization
April 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This webinar covers how to automate data collection from CTS systems and use it to enhance leak test performance, including:
– The types of data you can get from your leak testers
– How to find and analyze trends in the data
– Using leak data to identify special cause variations and improve processes
– Testing new features and limits on off-line data to catch suspect parts, try new limits,
and determine impact on production of changes
– Optimizing cycle time
– Benchmarking processes, Gage R with digital clones
This session will feature hands-on demonstrations of data from Sentinel instruments using CTS and Sciemetric tools, including QualityWorX CTS DataHub and Sciemetric Studio.
Find out what your leak test data is telling you. Register now!