• Precision machined cast iron chemical-nickel plated links.
• Precision chordal compensation cams for positional repeatability.
• High station-to-station accuracy.
• Fast intermittent motion - vibration free.
• Custom index-distance and custom motion available*.
• Standard and alternative drive packages available.
• Custom options available, including :
machined base, line-shafts, cams, synchronized parts-handlers and auxiliary index drives, custom chassis, etc.
• CDS can design and build machine sub-systems to suit customers needs.
I = Pitch Diameter of Pallets = Model Size
Since its founding in 1953, CDS - Cam Driven Systems has been recognized as a leading designer and manufacturer of precision motion control components and systems for automated manufacturing machinery. CDS produces cam actuated mechanical drives and machinery offering [more]