Our Basic Robot Programming Class is a half-day session with a capacity of 8 students per class.
This half-day class is designed for beginners who have never worked with robots—all you need is a willingness to learn robotics. This hands-on course starts with a basic introduction on best methods and practices, followed by lab time.
In this class, all instruction segments will be followed by lab time. We suggest you bring your own laptop but we can provide laptops on-site if needed.
Students will learn the following:
- EPSON RC+7.0 Programming Software
- Icon Functionality in Program File Creation
- Moving the Robot Axis Through Ranges of Motion
- Teaching, Naming, & Editing Points
- Basic Program Functions for Motions — (Move, Go Jump, Arc, Circle, limZ)
- Basic Program Functions for Utility — (Loop, Integer, Timer, Comments, & Instructions)
- Sub-Routines From Call Functions, Labels, & Go-to Functions
- Collision Boxes & Shared Zone Logic
- Program I/O Communication — (Types of Communication, Program Examples)
- Tool Center Offset Functionality; TCP Wizard
- Tray Pallet Function & Simulation